Rajasthan is the jewel in India’s crown. From fairy-tale palaces and epic forts to colourful fes-tivals and wildlife encounters, this is India at its vibrant best. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, with amazing travel experi-ences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Observe magnificent tigers in the wild in Ranthambhore National Park, hop aboard the back of a camel for an unbeatable cultural experience or be drawn into the magical allure of the Taj Mahal in Agra; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, religion, cuisine, arts, crafts, architecture, wildlife, landscapes
- Free, convenient pull-out Delhi, Agra & Jaipur map (included in print version), plus over 30 maps
Coverage Includes: Delhi, Agra, the Taj Mahal, Rajasthan and more
Authors: Lindsay Brown, Michael Benanav, Abigail Blasi
288 pages, 128 pp colour, 43 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2019