Indonesia is the world’s best adventure; its beauty as diverse as the people. You can have world-class fun at night and the next day be off the grid in a tropical idyll. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Indonesia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Indonesia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in a traditional gamelan performance, laze on hidden beaches, or hike volcanic peaks; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Indonesia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Indonesia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, cuisine, environment, outdoor activities, responsible travel and more
- Over 60 maps
Covers: Java, Bali, Nusa Tenggara, Maluku, Papua, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and more
Authors: Loren Bell, Stuart Butler, Trent Holden, Hugh McNaughtan, Anna Kaminski, Iain Stewart, Adam Skolnick, Ryan Ver Berkmoes
820 pages, 64 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Jul 2019