Lonely Planet Make My Day Kuala Lumpur (Paperback) is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening.
Start the day at Merdeka Square, spend the afternoon roaming the Bird Park and visit the stunning Petronas Towers in the evening; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
Inside Lonely Planet Make My Day Kuala Lumpur:
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city’s must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full colour images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out Kuala Lumpur map
Authors: Isabel Albiston
40 pages, 40 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2019