Lonely Planet Pocket Taipei is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Be charmed by the historic district of Tamsui, hike and hot spring in Yangmingshan National Park, feast at one of the night markets such as Ningxia Night; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Taipei and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Taipei:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Taipei map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Beitou, Shilin, Zhongshan, Datong, Zhongzheng, Ximending, Shida, Maokong and more
Authors: Dinah Gardner
160 pages, 160 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: May 2019