Lonely Planet's Make My Day Sydney is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening.
Start the day enjoying the views from the Sydney Harbour Bridge, visit the Museum of Contemporary Art in the afternoon and explore Chinatown in the evening; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city’s must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full colour images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map
Authors: Lonely Planet Publications
40 pages, 40 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2017