Since the fall of communism in 1989, the Czech Republic – and its capital in particular – has evolved into one of Europe’s most popular travel destinations. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Prague & the Czech Republic, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Prague & the Czech Republic is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Count statues on Charles Bridge, gawk at Prague Castle or enjoy the spectacle of the Old Town Square; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Prague and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Prague & the Czech Republic Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – arts, architecture, literature, cinema, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Prague map (included in print version), plus over 35 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Prague, Bohemia, Moravia and more
Authors: Mark Baker, Neil Wilson
320 pages, 320 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Nov 2020