Lonely Planet Best of Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See the Northern Lights in Reykjavik, party in Amsterdam, or ride in a gondola through Venice; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Europe:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Over 50 color maps
Coverage Includes: London, Scottish Highlands, Dublin, Reykjavik, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Provence, Barcelona, Lisbon, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Rome, Venice, Florence, Tuscany and more.
Authors: Simon Richmond, Alexis Averbuck, Mark Baker, Oliver Berry, Abigail Blasi, Cristian Bonetto, Kerry Christiani, Fionn Davenport, Sally Davies, Peter Dragicevich, Steve Fallon, Emilie Filou, Duncan Garwood, Bridget Gleeson, Paula Hardy, Damian Harper, Anna Kaminski, Regis St. Louis, Virginia Maxwell, Craig McLachlan, Catherine Le Nevez, Josephine Quintero, Kevin Raub, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Nicola Williams, Neil Wilson
650 pages, 650 pp colour, 103 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Nov 2019