Lonely Planet's Make My Day Rome is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening.
Start the day with a visit to the Colosseum, spend the afternoon at St Peter’s Basilica and then enjoy Trastevere nightlife in the evening; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city’s must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full colour images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out Rome map
Authors: Lonely Planet Publications
40 pages, 40 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2017