Norway is a once-in-a-lifetime destination and the essence of its appeal is remarkably simple: this is one of the most beautiful countries on earth.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Norway, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice
Visit Oslo; Norway's cultural capital, hike glacier-strewn high country, or simply hope to catch the elusive Northern Lights; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Norway and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Norway Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - lifestyle, multiculturalism, economy, history, Vikings, independence, landscapes, national parks, wildlife, environment, forestry, Sami, religion, arts, architecture, music, literature, cinema, cuisine, drinks
- Free, convenient pull-out Oslo map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps
- Coverage Includes: Southern Norway, Central Norway, Bergen, the Southwestern Fjords, the Western Fjords, Trondelag, Nordland, the Far North, Svalbard and more
Curator: Anthony Ham
Writers: Oliver Berry, Donna Wheeler
448 pages, 96pp color, 57 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: May 2021