Lonely Planet Pocket Algarve is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Admire the views from Silves’ Castelo, visit Europe’s southwesternmost point at Cabo de Sao Vicente in Sagres and wander Faro’s picturesque Cidade Velha; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of the Algarve and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Algarve map (included in print version), plus 13 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Faro, Tavira, Loule, Silves, Monchique, Lagos, Sagres, West Coast Beaches and more
Authors: Andy Symington
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 13 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Dec 2018