Lonely Planet Pocket Madeira is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Admire Se cathedral, wander awe-struck through Quinta das Cruzes Museum and Museu de Arte Sacra and hike the Levada paths; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Madeira and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Madeira map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
Covers: West Funchal, East Funchal, North Coast, East Madeira, West Madeira Mountains of the Interior and more
Authors: Marc Di Duca
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 15 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Dec 2018