Discover the freedom of open roads while touring Spain and Portugal with Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal’s Best Trips, your passport to up-to-date advice on uniquely encountering Spain and Portugal via el auto.
Featuring 32 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can explore the route of Don Quixote and journey through the Duoro Valley Vineyards, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Spain and Portugal, rent a car and hit the road!
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - over 100 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
Covers: Madrid, Basque Country, Barcelona, Andalucia, Portugal and more
Authors: Regis St. Louis, Josephine Quintero, Stuart Butler, Anthony Ham, Brendan Sainsbury, John Noble, Isabella Noble, Kerry Christiani, Andy Symington
416 pages, 416 pp colour, 117 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Feb 2020