Lonely Planet’s Pocket Orlando & Walt Disney World Resort is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Meet Disney characters at the Magic Kingdom, visit Hogwarts Castle at the Islands of Adventure, and learn about space exploration at the Kennedy Space Center; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Orlando & Walt Disney World Resort and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Orlando & Walt Disney World Resort:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Orlando & Walt Disney World Resort map (included in print version), plus over 5 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, Downtown Orlando, Loch Haven, Winter Park and more
Authors: Kate Armstrong
160 pages, 160 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Dec 2020