Lonely Planet Pocket Los Angeles is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
See the Hollywood Sign and city lights from atop Griffith Observatory, join the human parade in funky Venice Beach, or watch surfers take to the waves in Malibu; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Los Angeles and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Convenient pull-out Los Angeles map, plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage includes: of Hollywood, Griffith Park, Silver Lake, Los Feliz, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Miracle Mile, Mid-City, Santa Monica, Venice, Downtown, Burbank, Universal City, Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Long Beach, Disneyland, and more
Authors: Adam Skolnick
192 pages, 192 pp colour, 14 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Dec 2017