Lonely Planet's Discover Honolulu, Waikiki & O’ahu is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Watch the sun set behind hula dancers at Waikiki Beach, snorkel in the turquoise waters of Hanauma Bay, or see Honolulu’s extinct volcanic crater; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Honolulu, Waikiki & O’ahu and begin your journey now!
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including customs, history, art, literature, architecture, religion, landscapes, cuisine
Covers: Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head, Waimea, Shangri La, Hanauma Bay, Wahiawa, Waimea, Hale’iwa, Kahuku, Turtle Bay, La’ie, Kualoa, Kailua, and more
Authors: Craig McLachlan
336 pages, 336 pp colour, 45 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2018