Emerald mountains, weeping waterfalls, red-rock canyons, jaw-dropping beaches, clear seas and big waves. Kaua‘i’s natural gifts are unparalleled in Hawaii, the USA, the world. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Kauai, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Kaua’i is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Kayak through sea caves along the Na Pali Coast, absorb the grand vistas of the Waimea Canyon, or surf the breaks at beautiful Hanalei Bay; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Kaua’i and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Kaua’i Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - learn about history, art, crafts, hula, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs
- Free, convenient pull-out Kaua’i island map (included in print version), plus over 40 color maps
Coverage Includes: Lihu’e, Kapa’a, Hanalei, Po’ipu, Waimea Canyon and more
Authors: Adam Karlin, Greg Benchwick, Adam Skolnick
288 pages, 288 pp colour, 41 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2020