Lonely Planet Pocket Chicago is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Marvel at the marble halls and masterpieces in the Art Institute of Chicago, explore the carnival rides at Navy Pier, or view the streets below from the lofty, glass-floored Willis Tower, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Chicago and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Chicago Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - art, music, architecture, landscapes, sports, cuisine, customs/etiquette.
- Free, convenient pull-out sheet-map Chicago map (included in print version), plus over 14 color maps
Coverage Includes: Chicago neighborhoods and more
Authors: Karla Zimmerman
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 13 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Dec 2021