Lonely Planet Pocket Las Vegas is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Join the classy crew at Bellagio, the landmark Strip resort, hike the trails of mile-high Grand Canyon, drink in the views at the Stratosphere while the sun drops below the horizon; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Las Vegas and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Las Vegas:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Las Vegas map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: the Strip, Downtown, Fremont St, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and more
Authors: Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Benedict Walker
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 14 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Dec 2020