Scented by slow-roasted pork and sea breezes, and colored by swashbuckling history, this sun-washed medley of Spanish and American influences is a paradise-seeker’s pleasure dome. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Puerto Rico, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Puerto Rico is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Surf righteous swells in Rincon, spend half a day rumbling down the rocky, cactus-lined paths of Bosque Estatal de Guanica or wander the streets of evocative Old San Juan; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Puerto Rico and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Puerto Rico Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - people, economy, history, music, arts, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine
- Over 40 colour maps
Coverage Includes: San Juan, El Yunque, Culebra, Ponce, Rincon, Central Mountains and more
Authors: Liza Prado, Luke Waterson
288 pages, 288 pp colour, 42 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2020