Paris has a timeless familiarity for visitors, with architectural icons, exquisite cuisine, chic boutiques and priceless artistic treasures. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Paris, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll through the iconic cityscape; marvel at the abundance of museums bursting with masterpieces; or savour the moment at a Parisian brasserie; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Paris:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, fashion, architecture, music, art, film, literature
- Free, convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 45 colour maps
Covers: Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Louvre, Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, Menilmontant, Belleville, Bastille, Ile de la Cite, Ile St-Louis, Latin Quarter, St-Germain, Les Invalides, Montparnasse and more
Authors: Catherine Le Nevez, Nicola Williams, Christopher Pitts
416 pages, 416 pp colour, 47 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Jan 2019