Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet's Provence & Southeast France Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering this region by car.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, explore the Mediterranean south’s shimmering coast and rustic heart with your trusted travel companion. Get to France, rent a car, and hit the road!
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
Coverage includes: Nîmes, Nice, Provence, French Riviera and more.
Authors: Oliver Berry, Donna Wheeler, Nicola Williams, Emilie Filou, Gregor Clark
128 pages, 128 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Jun 2017