Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Experience art-lover heaven at the world-class Uffizi Gallery in Florence, see the world's most famous statue, Michelangelo's David, at the Galleria dell'Accademia, or visit Pisa’s ‘Field of Miracles’; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Florence & Tuscany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Florence map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Piazza della Signoria, Santa Maria Novella, San Lorenzo & San Marco Santa Croce, Oltrano and more
Curator: Nicola Williams
Writers: Virginia Maxwell
192pp color, 11 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Feb 2022