Discover the freedom of the open road with Italy’s Best Trips. We’ve selected 40 amazing road trips through Italy, from two-day escapes to two-week adventures, and packed them full of expert advice and inspirational suggestions.
Whether you want to discover the Unesco-listed treasures of Italy’s art cities or glide along the Brenta Canal to splendid frescoed villas we’ve got the trip for you.
Inside Lonely Planet Ireland’s Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - 38 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
Covers: Rome, Venice, Pompeii, Dolomites, Cinque Terre, Florence, Amalfi Coast, Lake Como, Valle d'Aosta, Tuscany, Milan, Piedmont, Italian Riviera, Abruzzo, Umbria, Emilia-Romagna, Naples, Puglia, Sardinia, Sicily and more
Authors: Duncan Garwood, Paula Hardy
448 pages, 448 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Mar 2020