Lonely Planet Canary Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Ride the cable car to the summit of Tenerife’s El Teide, celebrate Carnaval with dawn-to-dusk frivolity, or catch the waves at Playa de Sotovento; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Canary Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Canary Islands Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, , music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and wine
- Over 29 maps
Covers: La Palma, La Gomera, El Hierro, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Tenerife, Lanzarote, La Geria, Tahiche, Santa Maria de Guia, La Oliva, El Teide, La Laguna, and more
Authors: Lucy Corne, Josephine Quintero
288 pages, 64 pp colour, 47 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Jan 2020