Buenos Aires combines faded European grandeur with Latin passion. Sexy and alive, this beautiful city gets under your skin. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Buenos Aires, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Buenos Aires is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch the historic sights of Plaza de Mayo, get a backstage tour of the Teatro Colon, or immerse yourself in a game of futbol; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Buenos Aires and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Buenos Aires Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, religion, art, dance, literature, film, music, architecture, politics, shopping, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Buenos Aires map (included in print version), plus over 25 colour maps.
Coverage Includes: Puerto Madero, Congreso & Tribunales, San Telmo, La Boca, Retiro, Recoleta, Barrio Norte, Palmero, Belgrano, Caballito, Once, Villa Crespo, Montserrat and more
Authors: Isabel Albiston
256 pages, 256 pp colour, 33 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm