Sigh-inducing mountains, mist-shrouded forests and epic tooth-and-claw wildlife: this is Canada’s legendary outdoor wonderland. And it’s served alongside a full menu of distinctive, ever-inviting communities. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, art, wildlife, cuisine, Aboriginal cultures, beer, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 35.
Covers: Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon Territory and more
Authors: John Lee, Korina Miller, Ryan Ver Berkmoes
320 pages, 320 pp colour, 30 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Apr 2020