Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet’s New England Fall Foliage Road Trips.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, you can cruise Lake Champlain on a schooner, pack a picnic in the Berkshires, or take a Vermont farm tour, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet’s New England Fall Foliage Road Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
Covers: Connecticut, Berkshires, Boston, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, White Mountains, Portland, Interior
Maine, and more
Authors: Amy Balfour, Mara Vorhees, Ned Friary, Paula Hardy, Caroline Sieg, Gregor Clark
128 pages, 128 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: May 2018