Jamaica is the Caribbean country that comes with its own soundtrack. Groove to its singular rhythm as you explore beyond the beaches and all-inclusives. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Jamaica, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Jamaica is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy a night hike to reach Jamaica’s highest point by sunrise, spot crocodiles in the Black River Great Morass or escape to Brighton’s empty, quiet beaches; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Jamaica and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Jamaica Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 35 maps
Coverage Includes: Kingston, Blue Mountains, Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Central Highlands and more
Authors: Paul Clammer, Anna Kaminski
224 pages, 160 pp colour, 31 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2020