Blink and it’s changed: Seattle can be that ephemeral. Welcome to a city that pushes the envelope, embraces new trends and plots a path toward the future. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Seattle, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Seattle is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Make your pilgrimage to the top of the iconic Space Needle, add your gum to the wall at Pike Place Market and pay homage to Jimi Hendrix at the EMP Museum; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Seattle and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Seattle Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, cuisine, lifestyle, nightlife Free, convenient pull-out Seattle map (included in print version), plus over 30 color maps
Covers: downtown, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, Belltown, Seattle Center, Queen Anne, Lake Union, Capitol Hill, the U District, Green Lake, Fremont, Ballard, Discovery Park, and more
Authors: Brendan Sainsbury, Celeste Brash
256 pages, 256 pp colour, 30 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Apr 2020