Lonely Planet's Discover Florida is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Fish the Florida Keys, hit up a hot Miami club for all-night dancing, or kayak by cypress domes and mangroves in the Everglades; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Florida and begin your journey now!
- Full-color images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, beaches, food, drink, and more
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Travel with Kids, and What’s New
Coverage includes: Walt Disney World, Orlando, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Tampa Bay, Gulf Coast, Palm Beach, Gold Coast, The Everglades, Miami, the Keys, and more
Authors: Adam Karlin, Benedict Walker, Jennifer Rasin Denniston, Paula Hardy
368 pages, 368 pp colour, 53 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Mar 2018