Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet’s Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, explore America’s creative coast’s breezy, wildlife-rich highways with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
- Lavish color and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
Road Trips: Pacific Coast Highways, Northern Redwood Coast, Big Sur, Disneyland & Orange County Beaches
Coverage includes: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Pacific coast, Big Sur, Northern Redwood Coast, Disneyland, Orange County and more.
Authors: Andrew Bender, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Adam Skolnick, Sara Benson, Nate Cavalieri
128 pages, 128 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: May 2017